We are looking for exceptional 2019 graduates to joinour Design Team as a Graduate 3D Designer in both our Derbyshire and London studios.
The One Off have a great reputation built by our amazingly talented teams. We have a strong culture and a passion for collaborative, design led inter-disciplinary design work. Our clients range from leading technology and entertainment companies to sports, fashion and beauty retailers.
You will play a key supporting role within the design team, working across many types of projects, disciplines and clients, using your creative skills to craft small projects and support on larger ones. You’ll work across the full design process from idea generation to design, layout and creation of concepts.
You will participate fully in client and internal meetings and gain a good understanding of the client/projects you are involved in.
Good initiative and a proactive approach are crucial within this role.
You will be on a 2-year professional development programme which will develop your creative skills, use of design applications, presentation skills as well as time management and other skills which are relevantto a busy design studio. Once the 2-year PDP is completed you’ll move into our full appraisal system and continue to work with a greater degree of autonomy through various projects and disciplines.
- Degree in 3D design, Interior Architecture or similar transferable course
- Relevant industry experience (either through placement or work experience)
- Highly creative with understanding of what adds to experiential spacial design
- Able to work collaboratively with a willingness to learn
- Listens to direction and builds on feedback
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Enthusiastic and passion about design
- Good knowledge of design applications such as Vectorworks, Cinema 4D (or similar) Adobe CC Suite, including Photoshop and InDesign
- Knowledge of materials and a keen interest in manufacturing processes
- Self motivated to bring new and exciting examples of great design to the attention of the company
We have some great perks and benefits. You will develop your skills from creative training and inspiration at industry events each year such as the Milan furniture fair, Clerkenwell design week and London Craft Week.
Graduates will be based at one of our studios full time, however you will need to be flexible to travel for site visits, inspiration days and occasionally to work in the other studio.
Please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com by 19th July 2019